Error in <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount>: object of class TLor

Dear rooters,
I am trying to add a TLorentz vector as a TClonesArray in the brach of the tree. This has worked for me fine till yesterday. I have no idea why but today when I am running the code in root, I get this error message:

Error in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: object of class TLorentzVector read too many bytes: 44 instead of 36
Warning in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: TLorentzVector::Streamer() not in sync with data on file histo.root, fix Streamer()
Error in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: object of class TLorentzVector read too many bytes: 44 instead of 36
Warning in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: TLorentzVector::Streamer() not in sync with data on file histo.root, fix Streamer()

========================

I am putting the root file in my area on lxplus machine here:
~sandhya/public/histo.root

Even the default .C and .h file using MakeClass give this error. Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks & Regards
Sandhya

Hi,

[quote] This has worked for me fine till yesterday[/quote]What changed between then and now?

Philippe.

Hi Philippe,

Sorry am seeing this reply now when I logged in to post a new question.

I think the problem was that either I was filling 3 vector in Tlorentzvector or the vica versa.

Thanks & Regards
Sandhya

Hi,

So I assume this problem is now resolved.

Philippe.

Yes, this problem got resolved.

Thanks
Sandhya