Error in root file

You open the pdf with:

c->Print("TEC_deco_clusterSize.pdf(","pdf");

but you never close it … see the doc https://root.cern/doc/master/classTPDF.html

sorry for disturbance couet;
this code was working but not giving me output form but i don’t know whats wrong with it now it me same range problem what you think what limit i should put for giving value j
int jj = j;

if(jj<result_frames.size() ) jj =j+1;
    else jj = j;

TCanvas* c = new TCanvas();
     TProfile* p1 = result_frames.at(j);
     TProfile* p2 = result_frames.at(jj);
  cout<<" i : "<<i <<" j : "<<j<<endl;

but at this point it gave me cout value but now its not working

As i said the pdf file should be closed using something like:

c->Print("TEC_deco_clusterSize.pdf)","pdf");

notice the “)” …

after changing when i put changing it runs but i think there is some error because because every time it takes value j = 0…thanks in advance

? so what should I do ? is it ok ?

no am confused how i should manege loop to get plots because loop didn’t pick j value

Can you attached the file you have now ?

/afs/i/isohail/work/public
file name is lorentz_analysis.C~

I copied:

/afs/cern.ch/work/i/isohail/public/lorentz_analysis.C

I still get the same crash:

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector

is it what you get too ?

noe copy file name is lorentz_analysis.C~

Ok. I get the crash too. I will look

am too much worried why its not working where is the problem am unable to undestand

Attached is a non crashing version of your program. I have reformatted the code to make it easier to read and removed all the useless code. The pdf has only one white page but is correct. So I guess the logic of the macro needs to be revisited but that’s your job now.

lorentz_analysis.C (9.4 KB)

oooh thank you much for this kindness.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.