Error in cling::AutoloadingVisitor::InsertIntoAutoloadingState: Missing FileEntry for modules/TrackCovariance.h

Hello,

I generated events using MG5_aMC interfaced with pythia8 and Delphes. Now when I try to run the analysis script over the generated sample. I get the following error. Could you please guide me on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.

Error in cling::AutoloadingVisitor::InsertIntoAutoloadingState:
Missing FileEntry for modules/TrackCovariance.h
requested to autoload type TrackCovariance
Missing FileEntry for modules/ClusterCounting.h
requested to autoload type ClusterCounting
Missing FileEntry for modules/TimeOfFlight.h
requested to autoload type TimeOfFlight
Missing FileEntry for modules/DecayFilter.h
requested to autoload type DecayFilter
Missing FileEntry for modules/ParticleDensity.h
requested to autoload type ParticleDensity
Missing FileEntry for modules/TruthVertexFinder.h
requested to autoload type TruthVertexFinder

modules/TrackCovariance.h is inside “some” directory on your computer. Export the environment variable ROOT_INCLUDE_PATH pointing to that directory and ROOT will know where to find these headers.

Hi Axel,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I do not know inside which directory these header files are. I tried the following commands inside Delphes directory:

export ROOT_INCLUDE_PATH = ‘pwd’
export ROOT_INCLUDE_PATH = ‘pwd’ :‘pwd’/modules

Neither of them worked.

I don’t know either of course, as I don’t know your disk :slight_smile: You should be able to find TrackCovariance.h somewhere, though. Maybe it’s part of MG5_aMC - I don’t know that library. Good luck!

I found the path (/Delphes/tmp/modules) of file “TrackCovariance” with the extension “.o” not “.h”. I am not sure if they are the same. However, I executed the following commands inside the Delphes directory, but they did not work.

export ROOT_INCLUDE_PATH=‘pwd’:‘pwd’/tmp/modules
export ROOT_INCLUDE_PATH=/tmp/modules

Could you please help me?

They are not the same. You really need modules/TrackCovariance.h. And I don’t know how to help you find files on your computer…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.