Error during installation of ROOT v5.28 with pythia6

Hi All
I was installing ROOt version 5.28 with ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-pythia6 --with-pythia6-libdir=/path/pythia6/v6_424/lib and upto this step everything is fine.
However during ´make´the compilation stops here
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/gccdemangler.py lib/python/genreflex/gccdemangler.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/gencapa.py lib/python/genreflex/gencapa.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/gendict.py lib/python/genreflex/gendict.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/genheader.py lib/python/genreflex/genheader.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/genreflex.py lib/python/genreflex/genreflex.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/genreflex-rootcint.py lib/python/genreflex/genreflex-rootcint.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/genrootmap.py lib/python/genreflex/genrootmap.py
cp /data3/MIND/tapasi/sw/root/cint/reflex/python/genreflex/selclass.py lib/python/genreflex/selclass.py

I am stuck here. Any kind of suggestion will be really helpful for me.
Thanking you.
Tapasi Ghosh

Hi Tapasi,

This looks like the ‘normal’ end of the make process. Usually this means that all went fine and is ready to by used? To you see anything missing or not working?

Philippe.