Please provide the following information:
ROOT Version (e.g. 6.12/02): ROOT 6.06/02
Platform, compiler (e.g. CentOS 7.3, gcc6.2): OS 10.10.5
I made a graph, which I saved from the TBrowser panel as a macro .C.
Then I fit the curve in 4 different ranges with different polynomial functions. I save the parameters of the fit into 4 different functions as I want to change the range into which the functions are displayed for later use.
Then I draw the functions and the drawn function does not fit the original graph.
May be a stupid mistake, but I checked many times the parameters, I did not change the saved macro and just added the functions, as I did so many times.
I attach the macro.
Thanks and best regards.<a class=“attachment”