Using ROOT 5.08.00b on Linux.
I am interested in declaring a TBranch in a TTree as a Double32 via a TTree::Branch call. I may not have dug in deeply enough into the documentation, but I do not see a definition beyond:
- C : a character string terminated by the 0 character
- B : an 8 bit signed integer (Char_t)
- b : an 8 bit unsigned integer (UChar_t)
- S : a 16 bit signed integer (Short_t)
- s : a 16 bit unsigned integer (UShort_t)
- I : a 32 bit signed integer (Int_t)
- i : a 32 bit unsigned integer (UInt_t)
- F : a 32 bit floating point (Float_t)
- D : a 64 bit floating point (Double_t)
- L : a 64 bit signed integer (Long64_t)
- l : a 64 bit unsigned integer (ULong64_t)
How would I define the branch to use a Double32? Use -F?