Dictionary compilation warning

Dear all ,

I compile a software with 5.27.06 (compiled by me) and I get the following warning when compiling the dictionary. It was not the case with 5.26.00b.

libtool: compile: g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../src/client -I../../src/core -I../../src/subscriber -I/home/bvonhall/rootLink/include -I/opt/dim/dim -I/usr/include/mysql -fPIC -Wall -Wextra -Wshadow -Wredundant-decls -Werror -g -O2 -MT UIDict.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/UIDict.Tpo -c UIDict.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/UIDict.o In file included from /home/bvonhall/rootLink/include/G__ci.h:1575, from UIDict.h:18, from UIDict.cpp:16: /home/bvonhall/rootLink/include/G__ci_fproto.h:16: warning: redundant redeclaration of `long unsigned int G__uint(G__value)' in same scope /home/bvonhall/rootLink/include/G__ci.h:1399: warning: previous declaration of `long unsigned int G__uint(G__value)'

Do you have any idea why I am suddenly getting this ?
What information do you need to help me ?

Thanks
Barth

Hi,

[quote]Do you have any idea why I am suddenly getting this ? [/quote]G__ci_fproto.h was introduced after v5.26 (split from G__ci.h) and this declaration was left as a duplicate (and not noticed because we do not use -Wredundant-decls). This is fixed by revision 36753 of the trunk (and you can work around the problem by removing line 1399 of your G__ci.h).

Cheers,
Philippe.

Ok, thank you very much !

Barth