Compile pyROOT for anaconda

Dear root experts,

I’m trying to compile root specifying , that I’m using anaconda python package:

./configure --with-python-incdir=/Users/Anton/anaconda/include/python2.7 --with-python-libdir=/Users/Anton/anaconda/lib
make

eventually there is an error

clang++ -dynamiclib -single_module -Wl,-dead_strip_dylibs -install_name @rpath/libNet.so -O2 -DNDEBUG -m64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.12 -stdlib=libc++ -Wl,-rpath,@loader_path/…/lib -o lib/libNet.so net/net/src/NetErrors.o net/net/src/TApplicationRemote.o net/net/src/TApplicationServer.o net/net/src/TFTP.o net/net/src/TFileStager.o net/net/src/TGrid.o net/net/src/TGridJDL.o net/net/src/TGridJob.o net/net/src/TGridJobStatus.o net/net/src/TGridJobStatusList.o net/net/src/TGridResult.o net/net/src/TMessage.o net/net/src/TMonitor.o net/net/src/TNetFile.o net/net/src/TNetFileStager.o net/net/src/TPServerSocket.o net/net/src/TPSocket.o net/net/src/TParallelMergingFile.o net/net/src/TS3HTTPRequest.o net/net/src/TS3WebFile.o net/net/src/TSQLColumnInfo.o net/net/src/TSQLMonitoring.o net/net/src/TSQLResult.o net/net/src/TSQLRow.o net/net/src/TSQLServer.o net/net/src/TSQLStatement.o net/net/src/TSQLTableInfo.o net/net/src/TSecContext.o net/net/src/TServerSocket.o net/net/src/TSocket.o net/net/src/TUDPSocket.o net/net/src/TWebFile.o net/net/src/G__Net.o -ldl -Llib -lCore -Llib -lRIO -lMathCore -lcrypto
ld: library not found for -lcrypto
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [lib/libNet.so] Error 1

Has anyone got the same error ?
I’m using OS X 10.12 and trying to compile root-6.08.06

thank you,
Anton

You sould use CMake to build ROOT. https://root.cern.ch/building-root

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.