Cmake and xcode, does not work

HALLO!
to make an xcode projekt u can use cmake:
whats whats whritten in the Frequently Asked Questions:
The easiest way is to use cmake and let it create the Xcode project, this has the advantage that the dictionaries are created automatically. With the two files CMakefile.txt, and FindROOT.cmake which set the ROOT needed variables, one can compile and link ones own code. An example from the ROOT Event example (found in root/test) is attached. Just un-tar the attached file and run:

cmake -G Xcode ./
This will create an Xcode project Event.xcodeproj which can be opened and used by Xcode.

i tried it. cmake works fine. but there is no .xcodeproj file at my computer. nowhere.

any ideas?

[quote=“irobert148”]HALLO!
to make an xcode projekt u can use cmake:
whats whats whritten in the Frequently Asked Questions:
The easiest way is to use cmake and let it create the Xcode project, this has the advantage that the dictionaries are created automatically. With the two files CMakefile.txt, and FindROOT.cmake which set the ROOT needed variables, one can compile and link ones own code. An example from the ROOT Event example (found in root/test) is attached. Just un-tar the attached file and run:

cmake -G Xcode ./
This will create an Xcode project Event.xcodeproj which can be opened and used by Xcode.

i tried it. cmake works fine. but there is no .xcodeproj file at my computer. nowhere.

any ideas?[/quote]
Could you please post here an output of “cmake -G Xcode .”?

A post was split to a new topic: Failure to build with Xcode