Cling Licence

I’d like to know where, and if, I can find a licence for Cling. LLVM and Clang both have the permissive “University of Illinois/NCSA” licence and I suspect Cling might have the same licence, but can’t find it.


Hi Francois,
Yes the license is the same as LLVM/Clang’s. We have to state it in the headers properly nevertheless.