Cling/GCC module errors when trying to analyse files moved from remote to local machine

Hey,
I was analysing data remotely using root via lxplus and I decided to move all the C++ macros and header files to my local computer to see if the runtime would improve. I moved the data too so I could access everything locally. I expected that I’d be able to run everything smoothly seeing as I installed root locally with conda, but instead I get a few errors about some modules like std.cstalign and std.cuchar being incompatible and that the same modules are implicitly imported elsewhere. Really sorry if this query isn’t very clear. I’m very new to C++ and Root. The error messages are quoted below

/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/etc//cling/std.modulemap:86:10: error: module ‘std.cstdalign’ is incompatible with feature ‘cplusplus17’
module “cstdalign” {
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/bin/…/lib/gcc/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/9.3.0/…/…/…/…/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/bits/stdc++.h:57:10: note: submodule of top-level module ‘std’ implicitly imported here
#include
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/etc//cling/std.modulemap:373:10: error: module ‘std.cuchar’ is incompatible with feature ‘header_existence’
module “cuchar” {
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/bin/…/lib/gcc/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/9.3.0/…/…/…/…/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/bits/stdc++.h:61:10: note: submodule of top-level module ‘std’ implicitly imported here
#include
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/etc//cling/std.modulemap:368:10: error: module ‘std.codecvt’ is incompatible with feature ‘header_existence’
module “codecvt” {
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/bin/…/lib/gcc/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/9.3.0/…/…/…/…/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/bits/stdc++.h:102:10: note: submodule of top-level module ‘std’ implicitly imported here
#include
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/etc//cling/std.modulemap:368:10: error: module ‘std.codecvt’ is incompatible with feature ‘header_existence’
module “codecvt” {
^
/home/chantala/anaconda3/envs/myenv/bin/…/lib/gcc/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/9.3.0/…/…/…/…/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/include/c++/9.3.0/bits/fs_path.h:40:10: note: submodule of top-level module ‘std’ implicitly imported here
#include
^
root.exe: /home/conda/feedstock_root/build_artifacts/root_base_1621407127527/work/root-source/core/metacling/src/TCling.cxx:2323: virtual void TCling::RegisterModule(const char*, const char**, const char**, const char*, const char*, void (*)(), const FwdDeclArgsToKeepCollection_t&, const char**, Bool_t, Bool_t): Assertion `cling::Interpreter::kSuccess == compRes && “Payload code of a dictionary could not be parsed correctly.”’ failed.

_ROOT Version:_6.24/00
Platform: Linux Mint 20
Compiler: Cling/GCC

This seems to be an issue with the Conda install - @chrisburr is this the same @vvassilev and you are discussing on Mattermost?