Cannot make rpm for v.5.22

Dear rooters!

I’m trying to make rpm package for opensuse 11.1 as described in /readme/install file. I generate root.spec file and with minor changing in BuildRequires section (to satisfy opensuse names for -devel libs) i run rpmbuild.

Everything is ok before this message:

+ /usr/lib/rpm/brp-compress
+ /usr/lib/rpm/brp-symlink
ERROR: link target doesn't exist (neither in build root nor in installed system):
  /usr/lib/root/libG4root.so.5.22 -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libG4root.so.5.22
Add the package providing the target to neededforbuild and Requires
ERROR: link target doesn't exist (neither in build root nor in installed system):
  /usr/lib/root/libG4root.so -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libG4root.so
  /usr/lib/root/libRuby.so.5.22 -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libRuby.so.5.22
  /usr/lib/root/libXrd*.so -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libXrd*.so
  /usr/lib/root/libClarens.so -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libClarens.so
  /usr/lib/root/libRLDAP.so -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libRLDAP.so
  /usr/lib/root/libRuby.so -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libRuby.so
  /usr/lib/root/libRLDAP.so.5.22 -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libRLDAP.so.5.22
  /usr/lib/root/libClarens.so.5.22 -> /usr/lib/root/5.22/libClarens.so.5.22
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.42721 (%install)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.42721 (%install)

As i can see from /usr/src/packages/BUILD/root/config.status, i explicitly disabled clarens, ruby, ldap.

What do I change for successfully termination of rpmbuild?

I attach my root.spec and config.status files to my mesage for futher details.
config.status.txt (982 Bytes)
root.spec.txt (32.2 KB)

It turned out that running “configure” with manually specified --enable and --disable flags and then “make redhad” does not yield the same flags in root.spec file and config.status file (after running rpmbuild). For example, i set --disable-mysql in configure, but generated root.spec file contains --enable-mysql.

Is this a bug or feature or a kind of magic?

I don’t want to install a whole root system because it’s redundant for my purposes. And my linux system does not contain all packages that are required for its compilation.

I tried to build rpm according to .spec and .patch files form file root.cern.ch/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7994 (note: these filees can be extracted from rpm with pipe “rpm2cpio your.rpm | cpio --extract”).

Configure and build are success but rpmbuild stops with messages I mentioned in my first post. (The stage in spec file is called %install)

Are there any other solutions except throwing out a section in .spec file that makes symbolic links (and consequently throw out symlinks from .rpm file too (?)) and creating them manually?

I need Rpm file(s) of root for sharing them with colleagues so make-install method is not good for us.