cannot extract standard library include paths

I am using ROOT for data analysis.
I am trying to run the command ( …/…/…/…/CreateNolanFrames.exe corrOut_T4T3_y2021m03d30h19m58s38_p20samp.txt 8 ), but I got the error ( ERROR in cling::CIFactory::createCI(): cannot extract standard library include paths! ) as shown in the attached picture. The first picture is a screenshot of my terminal where I run the command and got the error. The second one is a screenshot of my file where I wrote the code.

I don’t know if the problem is in ROOT installation or in my code.

_

__

ROOT Version: 6.24/02
Built for linuxx8664gcc

Hi @Alzahraa_Farrag ,
and welcome to the ROOT forum!

With that error, the problem is probably with your ROOT installation. See Installing ROOT - ROOT for a list of available installation methods.

Cheers,
Enrico

Hi Enrico,

Thanks for your help.
Should I uninstall root and reinstall it again?

regard,
Alzahraa.

Hi @Alzahraa_Farrag ,
yes that’s probably best. It should be relatively quick and simple if you can use any of the pre-packaged versions, e.g. the Snap or conda packages, or ROOT’s official pre-compiled binaries.

Cheers,
Enrico

It seems that you try to use ROOT binaries built by “GCC 9” ("x86_64-linux-gnu-g++-9" in your problem report) on a system that uses another compiler version (or you don’t have the compiler installed at all).
Try (check your compiler version): c++ --version

Hi Wile,
I didn’t get it.

The ROOT binary you installed was built to use x86_64-linux-gnu-g++-9. Does a binary of that name exist on your computer?

Which operating system, which version do you use? Where did you get ROOT from, which file did you download?