Adding my own class to root enviroment

Hi,
I have programmed a class, my intention is to be able to fill a branch from a tree giving as parameter my class.
I have followed the instructions to implement a class in root that I saw in root.cern.ch/root/Using.html.

I have no problems compiling the class, but when I am linking with an executable I get the next error.

/afs/cern.ch/user/c/castmm/javi/mmii/mMRead/obj//mMPulse.o(.text+0x680): In function __static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)': : undefined reference toROOT::GenerateInitInstance(mMPulse const*)’
/afs/cern.ch/user/c/castmm/javi/mmii/mMRead/obj//mMPulse.o(.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTV7mMPulse+0xe4): undefined reference to mMPulse::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)' /afs/cern.ch/user/c/castmm/javi/mmii/mMRead/obj//mMPulse.o(.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTV7mMPulse+0xe8): undefined reference tomMPulse::Streamer(TBuffer&)’
/afs/cern.ch/user/c/castmm/javi/mmii/mMRead/obj//mMPulse.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZNK7mMPulse3IsAEv+0x7): In function mMPulse::IsA() const': : undefined reference tomMPulse::Class()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/afs/cern.ch/user/c/castmm/javi/mmii/bin/pdlCandidates] Error 1

Could you help me??
Thanks

Hi,
you missed the step to generate the dictionary or to compile and link it. See e.g. root.cern.ch/root/CintGenerator.html or the relevant part of the users guide.
Cheers, Axel.