ACLiC gives error for namespace with an underscore

Hi, searching for my error message only found posts from the turn of the millenium when namespaces were kind of new.

The problem is that I can run my code just fine when my namespaces are just letters, but I recently tried to add a namespace with an underscore (PID_const) and I get this error from ACLiC:

It gives an “Error”, but the compilation finishes and my code runs! So is it really an error? I know leading and consecutive underscores are reserved in C++, but single non-leading ones should work, I think.

When I do simple experiments with namespaces in CINT, underscores cause no problems.

Jean-François

[quote=“jfcaron”]
It gives an “Error”, but the compilation finishes and my code runs! So is it really an error? I know leading and consecutive underscores are reserved in C++, but single non-leading ones should work, I think.

Jean-François[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you can ignore this. BTW it’s ‘_’ + ‘const’ (exactly these to parts) produce this strange error message, looks like somehow const after underscore is considered as a ‘const’ keyword or something.
And for example const (where * means possibly more symbols) is ok and generates no messages. Or
PID_constant - also ok.