A error question about TList

Hi,
My problem is when running Delphes in slurm cluster, there is a error:

** [################################################################] (100.00%)
Error in <TList::Clear>: A list is accessing an object (0x3619570) already deleted (list name = Browsables)

This doesn’t block Delphes running.

The only reason I found may related is,

WARNING: cluster.get_job_identifier runs unexpectedly. This should be fine but report this message if you have problem.

Is there anyone can help me about this error, is it because ROOT trying delete something not exit? Why this object is disappear?

Thank you!

@pcanal, can you please take a look?

Oksana.

Error in <TList::Clear>: A list is accessing an object (0x3619570) already deleted (list name = Browsables)

This is indicative that something is being deleted out of order and should be investigated (it could be a problem in your code or ROOT’s code though).

WARNING: cluster.get_job_identifier runs unexpectedly. This should be fine but report this message if you have problem.

I am not sure how the two are connected.

Why this object is disappear?

Not sure. I would need to see a reproducer to understand what this means.

@pcanal

Yeah I understand this is quite subtle due to lack of the information but I re-installed ROOT several times but the problem is still there.

So as the lost object is called Browsables, is it a TBrowser object that for graphic interface?

Thank you!

Yes, it is one of the graphic objects. One possible way to get more information is to run the failing example with valgrind --suppressions=$ROOTSYS/etc/valgrind-root.supp

Cheers,
Philippe.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.