2D Efficiency Plot

Hello! How can I make a 2D Efficiency plot? I have something like this
PVefficiencyVsNoTracksVsZ0_ = inputDir.make(*hisRecoTracksvspT_,*hisRealTracksvspT_);
where hisRecoTracksvspT_ and hisRealTracksvspT_ are 2D histograms containing the values that passed a certain selection and all the value, respectively. However I get an empty plot (not even the axis are present, just the title). How should I proceed in order to get the plot that I want? Thank you!

Hi,

Do you have a macro reproducing the problem ? In case, have you tried after calling TEfficiency::Draw() to examine the histogram that is returned from TEfficiency::GetPaintedGistogram()

Lorenzo

This is the code I have:
PVefficiencyVsNoTracksVsZ0_ = inputDir.make(*hisRecoTracksvspT_,*hisRealTracksvspT_);
PVefficiencyVsNoTracksVsZ0_->SetNameTitle(“PVefficiencyVsNoTracksVsZ0_”,“No Tracks vs pT; pT; No.Tracks; Efficiency”);

gROOT->ForceStyle();
gStyle->SetPalette(kBird);
PVefficiencyVsNoTracksVsZ0_->Draw(“COLZ”);

(there are many other histograms done in the loop over events, I posted just this one, as the others work fine). I realized that actually I get points on the plot (so the histogram is filled), but the label of the axis, the ticks and color code are missing

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.