[unsolved] fresh cygwin and root 5.32 broken build

Today I copied and pasted the sehmap.h file in the following folder of Microsoft Visual Studio :
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\include
Then I added the include path to the PATH variable. I generated the project with CMake and tried to compile it with VS2012.
I got much less compilation errors.
But the compilation is not complete. Here is the next error I encountered :

c:\PFiles\root_v5.34.03.source\root\cint\cint\src\dict\iccstrm.cxx(235): error C2248: 'std::ios_base::ios_base' : impossible d'accéder à private membre déclaré(e) dans la classe 'std::ios_base'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\include\xiosbase(650) : voir la déclaration de 'std::ios_base::ios_base'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\include\xiosbase(202) : voir la déclaration de 'std::ios_base'

If anyone got an idea or encountered the same problem (probably linked to the VS version…)…
Sam

I create a new topic since this one still not correspond exactly to my concerns. See : building ROOT with CMake and Visual Studio 11.0 (2012) : compilation failed

Hi,

For information, the problem causing this kind of error:

`graf3d/g3d/src/G__G3D.cxx' failed make: *** [graf3d/g3d/src/G__G3D.cxx] Floating point exception (core dumped) make: *** Deleting file `graf3d/g3d/src/G__G3D.cxx' Has been fixed in v5-34-00-patches (rev. 48424)

Cheers, Bertrand.