Undefined reference to

Hi,

may you be so gentle to post me your files?

Cheers
Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,

I did not get to the point of fixing anything (except PamelaRun.cpp but my fix was to comment out the line that did not compile, this could not constitute anything useless.

The bottom-line is that you have to take a close look at your makefile and make sure that all the necessary libraries are linked against.

Actually you makefile seems to have a point where it tries (but fails to) collect all the stuff built and put it into a common library. You could also fix the problem there.

Cheers,
Philippe

Hi,

thank to your hint link look better… but i still have a last message

./.libs/libyodacern.so: undefined reference to ROOT::GenerateInitInstance(pamela::calorimeter::CalorimeterReader const*)' ./.libs/libyodacern.so: undefined reference topamela::calorimeter::CalorimeterReader::Class()’
./.libs/libyodacern.so: undefined reference to pamela::calorimeter::CalorimeterReader::Streamer(TBuffer&)' ./.libs/libyodacern.so: undefined reference topamela::calorimeter::CalorimeterReader::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)’

i can assure you that the library now are all in the makefile like the other that now are disappeared… some hint for this one?

Cheers
Maurizio

Hi,

This message clearly means that the dictionary for pamela::calorimeter::CalorimeterReader is not available during the link (missing dictionary or missing library).

Cheers,
Philippe