T2K / ND280 ROOT compile for mac os 10.10.3

Hello, dear colleagues!
I am trying to compile soft for T2K work, one of them is ROOT.
Firstly I tried ROOT v5r34p09 and got known error about gcc4strm.o - so as I read on this forum it is impossible to compile it in 10.10.* systems.
Then I downloaded HEAD version for T2K- it is v5r34p18 and got problems with cint/cint/stl/* compilation. I got

ln -fs map.5.34.so cint/cint/stl/map.so ==> cint/cint/stl/map.5.34.so done mv cint/cint/stl/map.so cint/cint/stl/map.dll ;mv cint/cint/stl/map.so cint/cint/stl/map.dll mv: cint/cint/stl/map.so: No such file or directory

So I am a bit confused how it could not find file which was created normally.
Could you give me any advices how to solve those problems?

I’m not sure if it helps, but try to apply the following “brutal fix”.
Well, you will need to “cheat” the T2K software a bit.
Download and “pack” the current “v5-34-00-patches” source code:
git clone -b v5-34-00-patches root.cern.ch/git/root.git root
tar -zcf root_v5.34.18.source.tar.gz root
Download a “fresh copy” of the whole T2K software but do NOT try to build it yet.
Replace the original “ROOT/*/root_v5.34.18.source.tar.gz” file with the one that you created above (note that the file name must be exactly the same, so if you try to replace the original ROOT v5r34p09, you will need to name it “root_v5.34.09.source.tar.gz”).
Then try to build the whole T2K software.

[quote=“Wile E. Coyote”]I’m not sure if it helps, but try to apply the following “brutal fix”.
Well, you will need to “cheat” the T2K software a bit.
Download and “pack” the current “v5-34-00-patches” source code:
git clone -b v5-34-00-patches root.cern.ch/git/root.git root
tar -zcf root_v5.34.18.source.tar.gz root
Download a “fresh copy” of the whole T2K software but do NOT try to build it yet.
Replace the original “ROOT/*/root_v5.34.18.source.tar.gz” file with the one that you created above (note that the file name must be exactly the same, so if you try to replace the original ROOT v5r34p09, you will need to name it “root_v5.34.09.source.tar.gz”).
Then try to build the whole T2K software.[/quote]
That’s worked fine! Thanks a lot! Of course there are lot’s of problems with other packs but ROOT is ok.