Problem compiling root on Mac Ventura

Hello Federico,

I downloaded ROOT from here. (ROOT 6.24)
I get the following error when I compile on Mac Ventura:

[ 74%] Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libFTGL.so
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_BrotliDecoderDecompress", referenced from:
      _woff2_decompress in libfreetype.a(sfnt.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[2]: *** [lib/libFTGL.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [graf3d/ftgl/CMakeFiles/FTGL.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

But ROOT master is fine for me on Ventura. The latest stable (or maybe the coming 6.28). should be fine too I guess.

If i run the head, the first problem I encounter is

[ 28%] Building CXX object interpreter/llvm/src/lib/Support/CMakeFiles/LLVMSupport.dir/Valgrind.cpp.o
/usr/local/root-git/interpreter/llvm/src/lib/Support/Valgrind.cpp:20:10: fatal error: 'valgrind/valgrind.h' file not found
#include <valgrind/valgrind.h>
         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [interpreter/llvm/src/lib/Support/CMakeFiles/LLVMSupport.dir/build.make:1812: interpreter/llvm/src/lib/Support/CMakeFiles/LLVMSupport.dir/Valgrind.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:8677: interpreter/llvm/src/lib/Support/CMakeFiles/LLVMSupport.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2

I can solve this recompiling by hand and adding

-I/usr/local/include

For the rest the head compiles. Best,

Hi,

as a side note we plan to release packages for macos13 in the near future. In particular you can keep an eye on Nightlies - ROOT for nightly builds. @Axel might be able to provide further details.

Cheers,
Enrico

Long time no see @fca – sorry we’re giving you such a hard time :frowning:

The valgrind error is llvm finding you /usr/local/include/valgrind.h but then forgetting to -I/usr/local/include… Do you actually need the valgrind headers? (I guess you just built valgrind yourself at some point?) A simple sudo mv /usr/local/include/valgrind.h{,BAK} will probably solve this just fine.

Howdy Axel,
thanks for your help. Actually, I installed Valgrind but it does not work on Mac! (I do not even know why they propose it!). Thanks for your suggestion. Will you fix the cmake too? Best,

I’m compiling branch v6-26-00-patches as of yesterday with

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../root_install/ ../root_src/ -Dbuiltin_glew=ON

on my mac M1 chip

Ventura  arm-apple-darwin22.1.0
AppleClang 14.0.0.14000029

clang --version
Apple clang version 14.0.0 (clang-1400.0.29.202)
Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.1.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

I am getting

/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:272:12: error: unknown type name 'Longptr_t'
   mutable Longptr_t  fOffsetStreamer;  //!saved info to call Streamer
           ^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:289:38: error: unknown type name 'Longptr_t'
   TMethod           *GetClassMethod(Longptr_t faddr);
                                     ^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:387:63: error: unknown type name 'Longptr_t'
   void               BuildEmulatedRealData(const char *name, Longptr_t offset, TClass *cl, Bool_t isTransient = kFALSE);
                                                              ^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:424:4: error: unknown type name 'Longptr_t'
   Longptr_t          GetDataMemberOffset(const char *membername) const;
   ^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:391:59: error: cannot initialize object parameter of type 'const TObject' with an expression of type 'TClass'
   Bool_t             CanIgnoreTObjectStreamer() { return TestBit(kIgnoreTObjectStreamer);}
                                                          ^~~~~~~
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:396:51: error: cannot initialize object parameter of type 'const TObject' with an expression of type 'const TClass'
   void               Dump() const { TDictionary::Dump(); }
                                                  ^~~~
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h:431:33: error: cannot initialize object parameter of type 'const TObject' with an expression of type 'const TClass'
      if (fCanLoadClassInfo && !TestBit(kLoading))
                                ^~~~~~~
7 errors generated.
make[2]: *** [roofit/histfactory/CMakeFiles/HistFactory.dir/src/ConfigParser.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [roofit/histfactory/CMakeFiles/HistFactory.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don’t have XCode but just CommandLineTool. Is this some mis-configuration on my end?

Thanks!
Rognkun

What is pwd where you run cmake?

I am in root_build under this directory structure:

• root
    ±-- root_build
    ±-- root_src
    ±-- root_install

Thanks. Can you please post the output of pwd - I’d like to see the full directory name to correlate it with the diagnostics.

Hi Axel,

yes. it’s

/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build

Thanks.

The error message has a few introductory lines, including the invocation of the compiler. Could you share that, too, please?

I pulled again from the same branch v6-26-00-patches

Rerun cmake and compile and here’s the updated error:

Scanning dependencies of target G__ROOTDataFrame
[ 52%] Building CXX object tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/G__ROOTDataFrame.dir/G__ROOTDataFrame.cxx.o
[ 52%] Built target G__ROOTDataFrame
[ 52%] Building CXX object tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RActionBase.cxx.o
[ 52%] Building CXX object tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/src/RCsvDS.cxx:76:
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RCsvDS.hxx:14:
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDataFrame.hxx:21:
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RInterface.hxx:16:
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx:1537:26: error: no member named 'TBufferMerger' in namespace 'ROOT'
   std::unique_ptr<ROOT::TBufferMerger> fMerger; // must use a ptr because TBufferMerger is not movable
                   ~~~~~~^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx:1538:38: error: no member named 'TBufferMergerFile' in namespace 'ROOT'
   std::vector<std::shared_ptr<ROOT::TBufferMergerFile>> fOutputFiles;
                               ~~~~~~^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx:1662:40: error: no member named 'TBufferMerger' in namespace 'ROOT'
      fMerger = std::make_unique<ROOT::TBufferMerger>(std::unique_ptr<TFile>(out_file));
                                 ~~~~~~^
3 errors generated.
make[2]: *** [tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/all] Error 2

Perhaps just more cmake changes needed?

This looks like an inconsistent set of headers. Do you have ROOT also in /usr/local/include?

If you re-run with make VERBOSE=1 you will see the invocation of the compiler. You can add the option -M to see the included files; all ROOT files should come from within /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/ or /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build.

That’s the message I got from VERBOSE=1. I copied it split it and did a grep veto, of rowang/sw/root, didn’t see anything obviously wrong. There seems no -M option for make or cmake?

It is worth noting that the error changed after I pulled. (but both points to either header corruption or failure to include things correctly…?)

Consolidate compiler generated dependencies of target ROOTDataFrame
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/make  -f tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/build.make tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/build
[ 52%] Building CXX object tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o
cd /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build/tree/dataframe && /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/c++  -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/macosx/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/unix/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/v7/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/v7/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clingutils/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/textinput/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/thread/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/zip/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/rint/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clib/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/gui/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build/ginclude -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/imt/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/multiproc/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/mathcore/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/mathcore/v7/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/matrix/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/vecops/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/net/net/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/io/io/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/graf2d/gpad/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/graf2d/graf/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/graf3d/g3d/inc -std=c++14 -Wc++11-narrowing -Wsign-compare -Wsometimes-uninitialized -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wheader-guard -Warray-bounds -Wcomment -Wtautological-compare -Wstrncat-size -Wloop-analysis -Wbool-conversion -m64 -pipe -W -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fno-common -Qunused-arguments -pthread -stdlib=libc++ -O3 -DNDEBUG -arch arm64 -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk -fPIC -std=c++14 -MD -MT tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o -MF CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o.d -o CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o -c /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/src/RCsvDS.cxx
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/src/RCsvDS.cxx:76:
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RCsvDS.hxx:14:
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDataFrame.hxx:21:
In file included from /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RInterface.hxx:16:
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx:1537:26: error: no member named 'TBufferMerger' in namespace 'ROOT'
   std::unique_ptr<ROOT::TBufferMerger> fMerger; // must use a ptr because TBufferMerger is not movable
                   ~~~~~~^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx:1538:38: error: no member named 'TBufferMergerFile' in namespace 'ROOT'
   std::vector<std::shared_ptr<ROOT::TBufferMergerFile>> fOutputFiles;
                               ~~~~~~^
/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx:1662:40: error: no member named 'TBufferMerger' in namespace 'ROOT'
      fMerger = std::make_unique<ROOT::TBufferMerger>(std::unique_ptr<TFile>(out_file));
                                 ~~~~~~^
3 errors generated.
make[2]: *** [tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/src/RCsvDS.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [tree/dataframe/CMakeFiles/ROOTDataFrame.dir/all] Error 2

That’s the line we care about. What’s the output of

cd /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build/tree/dataframe && /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/c++ -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/macosx/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/unix/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/v7/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/v7/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clingutils/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/textinput/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/thread/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/zip/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/rint/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clib/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/gui/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build/ginclude -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/imt/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/multiproc/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/mathcore/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/mathcore/v7/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/matrix/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/vecops/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/net/net/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/io/io/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/graf2d/gpad/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/graf2d/graf/inc -I/Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/graf3d/g3d/inc -std=c++14 -Wc++11-narrowing -Wsign-compare -Wsometimes-uninitialized -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wheader-guard -Warray-bounds -Wcomment -Wtautological-compare -Wstrncat-size -Wloop-analysis -Wbool-conversion -m64 -pipe -W -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fno-common -Qunused-arguments -pthread -stdlib=libc++ -O3 -DNDEBUG -arch arm64 -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk -fPIC -std=c++14 -M -E /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/src/RCsvDS.cxx

? And in /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/, what does git status say?

Yes it’s quite long, but first glance I don’t see weird things after vetoing rowang/sw/root. [1]

I also did a pull so now I’m at the below block. I encountered some new linking error but I will try to clean up build dir and rebuild

git pull
giAlready up to date.
rowang@rk-mb-p13-2021 ~/s/r/root_src (v6-26-00-patches)> git status
On branch v6-26-00-patches
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/v6-26-00-patches'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean

[1]

RCsvDS.o: /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/src/RCsvDS.cxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/Utils.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/RSpan.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_build/ginclude/RConfigure.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/span.hxx \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cstddef \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__config \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__config_site \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/pthread.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/version \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/stddef.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/__stddef_max_align_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__nullptr \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/iterator \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__debug \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/iosfwd \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__mbstate_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/wchar.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/stddef.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/wchar.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_symbol_aliasing.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_posix_availability.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/machine/_types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/_types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/Availability.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/AvailabilityVersions.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/AvailabilityInternal.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_null.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_size_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_mbstate_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/machine/types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_int8_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_int16_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_int32_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_int64_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_int8_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_int16_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_int32_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_int64_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_intptr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_uintptr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_ct_rune_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_rune_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_wchar_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/stdarg.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/stdio.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/stdio.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_stdio.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_va_list.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/stdio.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_ctermid.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_off_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_ssize_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/time.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_clock_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_time_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_timespec.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_wctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/__wctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_wint_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_wctype_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/ctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/ctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_ctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/runetype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional_base \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/binary_function.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/invoke.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/weak_result_type.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/unary_function.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__undef_macros \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/type_traits \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/forward.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/move.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/operations.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/reference_wrapper.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/addressof.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/allocator_arg_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uses_allocator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/exception \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__availability \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cstdlib \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/stdlib.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/stdlib.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/wait.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_pid_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_id_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/signal.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/appleapiopts.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/machine/signal.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/signal.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/machine/_mcontext.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/_mcontext.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/mach/machine/_structs.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/mach/arm/_structs.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_attr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_sigaltstack.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_ucontext.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_sigset_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_uid_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/resource.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/stdint.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/stdint.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/stdint.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_uint8_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_uint16_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_uint32_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_uint64_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_intmax_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_uintmax_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_timeval.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/machine/endian.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/endian.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_endian.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/libkern/_OSByteOrder.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/libkern/arm/OSByteOrder.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/arch.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/alloca.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/malloc/_malloc.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_dev_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_mode_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/new \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/typeinfo \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cstdint \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/utility \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__tuple \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/as_const.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/cmp.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/limits \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/declval.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/exchange.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/in_place.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/integer_sequence.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/pair.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/unwrap_ref.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/piecewise_construct.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/rel_ops.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/swap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/to_underlying.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/compare \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/initializer_list \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/access.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/advance.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__function_like.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/concepts.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/incrementable_traits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/concepts \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/iter_move.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/iterator_traits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/readable_traits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/pointer_traits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/back_insert_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/iterator.h \

Second half of the output

/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/common_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/iter_swap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__ranges/access.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__ranges/enable_borrowed_range.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__utility/__decay_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/variant \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/hash.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cstring \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/string.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/string.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/strings.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__variant/monostate.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/tuple \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/counted_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/default_sentinel.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/data.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/distance.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/empty.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/erase_if_container.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/front_insert_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/insert_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/istreambuf_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/istream_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/move_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/next.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/ostreambuf_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/ostream_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/prev.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/projected.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/reverse_access.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/reverse_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/size.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__iterator/wrap_iter.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/array \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/algorithm \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__bits \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/functional \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/search.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/comp.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/binary_negate.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/bind_front.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/perfect_forward.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/bind.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/binder1st.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/binder2nd.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/default_searcher.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/function.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/allocator_traits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/construct_at.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/compressed_pair.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/shared_ptr.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/allocation_guard.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/allocator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/stdexcept \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/unique_ptr.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/auto_ptr.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/atomic \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__thread/poll_with_backoff.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/chrono \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/ctime \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/ratio \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/climits \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/limits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/limits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/limits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/machine/limits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/limits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/arm/_limits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/syslimits.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__threading_support \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/errno.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/errno.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/errno.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/pthread/sched.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/pthread/pthread_impl.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_cond_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_condattr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_key_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_mutex_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_mutexattr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_once_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_rwlock_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_rwlockattr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_pthread/_pthread_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/pthread/qos.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/qos.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_mach_port_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sched.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/memory \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/pointer_safety.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/raw_storage_iterator.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/temporary_buffer.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitialized_algorithms.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cassert \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/assert.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/identity.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/mem_fn.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/mem_fun_ref.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/not_fn.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/pointer_to_binary_function.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/pointer_to_unary_function.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/ranges_operations.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/unary_negate.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/adjacent_find.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/all_of.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/any_of.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/binary_search.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/lower_bound.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/half_positive.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/comp_ref_type.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/clamp.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/unwrap_iter.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/copy_backward.h \

/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/copy_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/copy_n.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/count.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/count_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/equal.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/equal_range.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/upper_bound.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/fill_n.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/fill.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/find.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/find_end.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/find_first_of.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/find_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/find_if_not.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/for_each.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/for_each_n.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/generate_n.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/generate.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/includes.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/inplace_merge.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/min.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/min_element.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/move.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/rotate.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/move_backward.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/swap_ranges.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/is_heap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/is_heap_until.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/is_partitioned.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/is_permutation.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/is_sorted.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/is_sorted_until.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/iter_swap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/lexicographical_compare.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/make_heap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/sift_down.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/max.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/max_element.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/merge.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/minmax.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/minmax_element.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/mismatch.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/next_permutation.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/reverse.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/none_of.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/nth_element.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/sort.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/partial_sort.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/sort_heap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/pop_heap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/partial_sort_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/partition.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/partition_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/partition_point.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/prev_permutation.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/push_heap.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/remove.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/remove_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/remove_copy_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/remove_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/replace.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/replace_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/replace_copy_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/replace_if.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/reverse_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/rotate_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/sample.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/uniform_int_distribution.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/search_n.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/set_difference.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/set_intersection.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/set_symmetric_difference.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/set_union.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/shift_left.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/shift_right.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/shuffle.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/stable_partition.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/stable_sort.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/transform.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/unique_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/unique.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/vector \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__bit_reference \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__split_buffer \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/RStringView.hxx \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/string_view \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__ranges/enable_view.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__string \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cstdio \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cwchar \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cwctype \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cctype \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/wctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/wctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_wctrans_t.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/vecops/inc/ROOT/RVec.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/Rtypes.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/RtypesCore.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/RConfig.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/../RVersion.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/AvailabilityMacros.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/TargetConditionals.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/DllImport.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clib/inc/strtok.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clib/inc/strlcpy.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/clib/inc/snprintf.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TGenericClassInfo.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TSchemaHelper.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/string \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TIsAProxy.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TVirtualIsAProxy.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/TError.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cstdarg \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cmath \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/math.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/math.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/numeric \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/sstream \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/istream \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/ostream \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/bitset \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/ios \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__locale \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/mutex \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__mutex_base \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/system_error \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__errc \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cerrno \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/locale.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/locale.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_locale.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_xlocale.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_ctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/__wctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_stdio.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_stdlib.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_string.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_time.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_wchar.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_wctype.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/locale \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/streambuf \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/nl_types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/types.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_char.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_short.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_u_int.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_caddr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_blkcnt_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_blksize_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_gid_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_in_addr_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_in_port_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_ino_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_ino64_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_key_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_nlink_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_useconds_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_suseconds_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_rsize_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_errno_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_def.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_setsize.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_set.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_clr.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_zero.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_isset.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fd_copy.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fsblkcnt_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types/_fsfilcnt_t.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/_types/_nl_item.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__bsd_locale_defaults.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/vdtMath.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/sin.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/sincos.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/vdtcore_common.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/inttypes.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/inttypes.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/inttypes.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/xlocale/_inttypes.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/asin.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/cos.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/tan.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/tanh.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/atan.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/atan2.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/exp.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/log.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/sqrt.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/inv.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/vdt/identity.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/TypeTraits.hxx \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/deque \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/ROOT/TSeq.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RCsvDS.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDataFrame.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TROOT.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TDirectory.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TNamed.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TObject.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TStorage.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TVersionCheck.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/RVersion.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TString.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TMathBase.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClass.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TDictionary.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ESTLType.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TObjArray.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TSeqCollection.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TCollection.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TIterator.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TVirtualRWMutex.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TVirtualMutex.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/ROOT/RRangeCast.hxx \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/map \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__functional/is_transparent.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__node_handle \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/optional \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__tree \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/unordered_set \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__hash_table \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TUUID.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TList.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TBuffer.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TDataType.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/Bytes.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDatasetSpec.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/ROOT/InternalTreeUtils.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RInterface.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDataSource.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RColumnReaderBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ActionHelpers.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/zip/inc/Compression.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/ROOT/TBufferMerger.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TFileMerger.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TObject.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TList.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TString.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TStopwatch.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TMemFile.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TFile.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/Compression.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TDirectoryFile.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TDirectory.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TDatime.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/Rtypes.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/TUrl.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/ROOT/RConcurrentHashColl.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/ROOT/TRWSpinLock.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/ROOT/TSpinMutex.hxx \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/condition_variable \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/queue \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RCutFlowReport.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RSampleInfo.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RSnapshotOptions.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDisplay.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/foundation/inc/TClassEdit.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cxxabi.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__cxxabi_config.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/iostream \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/TBranch.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TAttFill.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/TBranchCacheInfo.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TBits.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/ROOT/TIOFeatures.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/meta/inc/TClassRef.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TH1.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TAxis.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TAttAxis.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TArrayD.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TArray.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TAttLine.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TAttMarker.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TArrayC.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TArrayS.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TArrayI.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TArrayF.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/Foption.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/ROOT/EExecutionPolicy.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/matrix/inc/TVectorFfwd.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/matrix/inc/TVectorDfwd.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TFitResultPtr.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/cfloat \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/float.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/lib/clang/14.0.0/include/float.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/float.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TGraph.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/TLeaf.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/TTree.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/TVirtualTreePlayer.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc/TTreeReader.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc/TTreeReaderUtils.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc/TBranchProxyDirector.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/list \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc/TBranchProxy.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TClonesArray.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/cont/inc/TVirtualCollectionProxy.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TNotifyLink.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc/TTreeReaderValue.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/unordered_map \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RMergeableValue.hxx \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/iomanip \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/HistoModels.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/InterfaceUtils.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RColumnRegister.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RAction.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/ColumnReaderUtils.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDefineBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/GraphNode.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDefineReader.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDSColumnReader.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RTreeColumnReader.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/treeplayer/inc/TTreeReaderArray.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RVariationBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RVariationReader.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RActionBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RLoopManager.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RNodeBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RNewSampleNotifier.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RVariedAction.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RJittedFilter.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RFilterBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDefine.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDefinePerSample.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RFilter.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RJittedAction.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RJittedDefine.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RJittedVariation.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RVariation.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RLazyDSImpl.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RResultPtr.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RRange.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RRangeBase.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RDFDescription.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/dataframe/inc/ROOT/RDF/RVariationsDescription.hxx \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/tree/tree/inc/TChain.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TH2.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/matrix/inc/TMatrixFBasefwd.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/matrix/inc/TMatrixDBasefwd.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TH3.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TAtt3D.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/THn.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/THnBase.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/mathcore/inc/TMath.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TNDArray.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TProfile.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/hist/hist/inc/TProfile2D.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/math/mathcore/inc/TStatistic.h \
  /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/set \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/TRegexp.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_src/core/base/inc/Match.h \
  /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/include/ROOT/RRawFile.hxx

This is the issue. Why does it -Iroot_install/include/? It must not… (You can work around this with rm -rf /Users/rowang/sw/root/root_install/ but I’d like to understand why this is being pulled in at all…)

Can you share your CMakeLists.txt? (You can attach files, that’s probably easier than large volumes of inline text.)

I bet it’s because it found vdt from root_install/include/, and thus adds -Iroot_install/include/ to be able to use it. Now - why did it found vdt there? We are trying to ignore any packages from ROOTSYS that’s set; do you have the env var CMAKE_PREFIX pointing to root_install/?