Convert XGBoost BDT regression model to TMVA

Dear Stefan,

Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to read .root file with BDT.
I used the idea from here and adapted it for bdt case. Before that, I checked this example The first two cases worked ok, so in general, I’m able to read files with the model.
Here is the code I used for my model and dataset (all variables are renamed as f_n, where n from 0 to 21).

ROOT.gInterpreter.ProcessLine(‘’’
TMVA::Experimental::RBDT<> bdt(“BDTG”, “/home/stepan/Desktop/CMS/XGB2TMVA_conv/tmva101.root”);
computeModel = TMVA::Experimental::Compute<22, float>(bdt);
‘’')
df = ROOT.RDataFrame(‘bbggSelectionTree’, ‘/home/stepan/Desktop/CMS/XGB2TMVA_conv/tmp.root’)
df = df.Define(‘y’, ROOT.computeModel,namelist)

While running, it throws TypeError:

File “tmva_mjj_reg.py”, line 49, in mjj_regresson_TMVA
df = df.Define(‘y’, ROOT.computeModel,namelist)
TypeError: Template method resolution failed:
ROOT::RDF::RInterfaceROOT::Detail::RDF::RLoopManager,void ROOT::RDF::RInterfaceROOT::Detail::RDF::RLoopManager,void::Define(experimental::basic_string_view<char,char_traits > name, experimental::basic_string_view<char,char_traits > expression) =>
TypeError: takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)
Failed to instantiate “Define(std::string,TMVA::Experimental::Internal::ComputeHelper<integer_sequence<unsigned long,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21>,float,TMVA::Experimental::RBDT<TMVA::Experimental::BranchlessJittedForest >&>&,NoneType)”
Failed to instantiate “Define(std::string,TMVA::Experimental::Internal::ComputeHelper<integer_sequence<unsigned long,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21>,float,TMVA::Experimental::RBDT<TMVA::Experimental::BranchlessJittedForest >&>*,NoneType)”
Failed to instantiate “Define(std::string,TMVA::Experimental::Internal::ComputeHelper<integer_sequence<unsigned long,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21>,float,TMVA::Experimental::RBDT<TMVA::Experimental::BranchlessJittedForest >&>,NoneType)”

I try to dig in the examples from the TMVA::Experimental code, but unable to find something useful.
Any ideas?

Best,
Stepan.