-bash-3.2#

Ok, so it seems fine. The last idea I can think of is to call also:

before building.

If with this and git master branch, it fails, then maybe submit a bug report to
root.cern.ch/bugs

Cheers.

Hm I see some errors at initial stage of build as attached to the file

rootbuild.txt (209 KB)

Did you install before all prerequisites?

root.cern.ch/build-prerequisites

Hi

These are the checks I did as asked under

Fedora 18, 19 and 20; Scientific Linux 5, 6; CentOS 6, 7

Fedora 18, 19 and 20; Scientific Linux 5, 6; CentOS 6, 7
•git: for /usr/bin/git
•make: for /usr/bin/make
•gcc-c++: for for /usr/bin/g++ (ROOT 6 requires g++ 4.8 or clang 3.4; for SLC5/SLC6)
•gcc: for /usr/bin/gcc
•binutils: for /usr/bin/ld
•libX11-devel: for usr/include/X11/Xlib.h and for /usr/lib/libX11.so
•libXpm-devel: for /usr/include/X11/xpm.h and for /usr/lib/libXpm.so
•libXft-devel: for /usr/include/X11/Xft/Xft.h and for /usr/lib/libXft.so
•libXext-devel: for /usr/include/X11/extensions/shape.h and for /usr/lib/libXext.so
•python: (ROOT6 requires version >= 2.7)
•redhat-lsb: needed by some tests (tutorials) using lsb_release and some CDash scripts

This one is missing /usr/lib/libXpm.so is missing.

-bash-3.2# which git
/usr/bin/git
-bash-3.2# which make
/usr/bin/make
-bash-3.2# which gcc-c++:
/opt/gcc-4.9/bin/gcc
-bash-3.2# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.9.2
-bash-3.2# which ld
/usr/bin/ld
-bash-3.2# ld -version
GNU ld version 2.17.50.0.6-6.el5 20061020

hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libX11.so
/usr/lib/libX11.so
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/xpm.h
/usr/include/X11/xpm.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libXpm.so
ls: /usr/lib/libXpm.so: No such file or directory
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/Xft/Xft.h
/usr/include/X11/Xft/Xft.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libXft.so
/usr/lib/libXft.so
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/extensions/shape.h
/usr/include/X11/extensions/shape.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libXext.so
/usr/lib/libXext.so
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/Xlib.h
/usr/include/X11/Xlib.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libX11.so
/usr/lib/libX11.so
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/xpm.h
/usr/include/X11/xpm.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/Xft/Xft.h
/usr/include/X11/Xft/Xft.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libXft.so
/usr/lib/libXft.so
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/include/X11/extensions/shape.h
/usr/include/X11/extensions/shape.h
hduser@rhes564::/usr/include/X11> ls /usr/lib/libXext.so
/usr/lib/libXext.so

python --version
Python 2.7.11

rpm -qa|grep redhat-lsb
redhat-lsb-3.1-12.3.EL

Try to search for a libXpm rpm. Other than that, all seems fine to me. Let us see what Pere answers, or just submit bug report through root.cern.ch/bugs attaching the log and with link to this thread.

Hi,

I have these ones

-bash-3.2# ls /usr/lib/libXpm.so
-bash-3.2# ls /usr/lib/libXpm.so*
/usr/lib/libXpm.so.4 /usr/lib/libXpm.so.4.11.0

This is the cause of failure

Scanning dependencies of target Cling
[ 49%] Building CXX object core/meta/CMakeFiles/Cling.dir/__/metautils/src/TMetaUtils.cxx.o
[ 49%] Linking CXX shared library …/…/lib/libCling.so
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/interpreter/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a(ClangInternalState.cpp.o): relocation R_X86_64_PC32 against `_ZNK5clang12CapturedDecl7getBodyEv’ can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/libCling.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [core/meta/CMakeFiles/Cling.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
[ 49%] Linking CXX executable …/…/bin/rootcling
[ 49%] Built target rootcling
make: *** [all] Error 2

Ok, I saw you have xpm already at /usr/lib64/libXpm.so

So, yes, the actual error is in [ 47%] Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libCling.so /usr/bin/ld: ../../interpreter/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a(ClangInternalState.cpp.o): relocation R_X86_64_PC32 against `_ZNK5clang12CapturedDecl7getBodyEv' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status gmake[2]: *** [lib/libCling.so] Error 1 gmake[1]: *** [core/meta/CMakeFiles/Cling.dir/all] Error 2 gmake: *** [all] Error 2

I would tend to submit the bug report to ROOT developers as mentioned in the previous post.

In the meantime, try to edit/hack the cling CMakefile by hand and add option -fPIC if you find where it may be missing.

See also:

Thanks for the tips. Will try

Regards,

Mich

Hi,

I would like to get hold of a binary (pre-built) copy of root that works on red hat Enterprise server 5. The OS is as below

cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.18-92.el5xen (brewbuilder@ls20-bc2-13.build.redhat.com) (gcc version 4.1.2 20071124 (Red Hat 4.1.2-41)) #1 SMP Tue Apr 29 13:31:30 EDT 2008

I know it is old OS but very stable.

Is there anyway someone can point to a public link to download this please if there is one? I am not within CERN intranet. It will save me tons of time.

Many thanks,

Mich

Dear Mich,

Unfortunately we do not have anymore any build node on this OS version. The best would be that you build from the sources. They can be downloaded from https://root.cern.ch/content/release-53434 and the build instructions are available at https://root.cern.ch/building-root. We you get stack we can help you.
Pere

Many thanks.

I built it and it comes with error that has been shown in detail in this thread.

Please see couple of threads before.

Thanks

Hi experts,

Is there any update in this please. I am so close to get root built but so far.

The error is

47%] Linking CXX shared library …/…/lib/libCling.so
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/interpreter/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a(ClangInternalState.cpp.o): relocation R_X86_64_PC32 against `_ZNK5clang12CapturedDecl7getBodyEv’ can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [lib/libCling.so] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** [core/meta/CMakeFiles/Cling.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Any feedback will be appreciated

Thanks,

Mich

Are trying to build version ROOT 6.X? This version requires gcc >= 4.8

I built gcc 4.9 myself using the following instruction suggested earlier on

Thanks

OK. Lets debug it. Can you please do the following from the build directory.

cd interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter
make clean
make VERBOSE=1

and get the exact compilation command for CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClangInternalState.cpp.o

many thanks.

This is I trust what you meant

cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /data6/hduser/cmake-3.5.0-Linux-x86_64/bin/cmake -P CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/cmake_clean_target.cmake
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /data6/hduser/cmake-3.5.0-Linux-x86_64/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/ar qc …/…/…/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/AutoSynthesizer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/AutoloadCallback.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ASTImportSource.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/BackendPasses.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/CheckEmptyTransactionTransformer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/CIFactory.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClangInternalState.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClingPragmas.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclCollector.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclExtractor.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLibraryManager.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLookup.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicExprInfo.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ForwardDeclPrinter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalExecutor.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalJIT.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalParser.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Interpreter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InterpreterCallbacks.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InvocationOptions.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/LookupHelper.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/NullDerefProtectionTransformer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/RequiredSymbols.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValueExtractionSynthesizer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Exception.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Transaction.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ASTTransformer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/TransactionUnloader.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinterSynthesizer.cpp.o
/usr/bin/ranlib …/…/…/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a
make[2]: Leaving directory /opt/root6' [100%] Built target clingInterpreter make[1]: Leaving directory/opt/root6’
/data6/hduser/cmake-3.5.0-Linux-x86_64/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /opt/root6/CMakeFiles 0

Thanks but no. I wanted to see the compilation statement of ‘CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClangInternalState.cpp.o’ not the creation of ‘libclingInterpreter.a’

Sure

[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClangInternalState.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClangInternalState.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ClangInternalState.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClingPragmas.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClingPragmas.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ClingPragmas.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclCollector.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclCollector.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/DeclCollector.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclExtractor.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclExtractor.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/DeclExtractor.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLibraryManager.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLibraryManager.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/DynamicLibraryManager.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLookup.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLookup.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/DynamicLookup.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicExprInfo.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicExprInfo.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/DynamicExprInfo.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ForwardDeclPrinter.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ForwardDeclPrinter.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ForwardDeclPrinter.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalExecutor.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalExecutor.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/IncrementalExecutor.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalJIT.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalJIT.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/IncrementalJIT.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalParser.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalParser.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/IncrementalParser.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Interpreter.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Interpreter.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/Interpreter.cpp
[ 87%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InterpreterCallbacks.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InterpreterCallbacks.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/InterpreterCallbacks.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InvocationOptions.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InvocationOptions.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/InvocationOptions.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/LookupHelper.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/LookupHelper.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/LookupHelper.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/NullDerefProtectionTransformer.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/NullDerefProtectionTransformer.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/NullDerefProtectionTransformer.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/RequiredSymbols.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/RequiredSymbols.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/RequiredSymbols.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValueExtractionSynthesizer.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValueExtractionSynthesizer.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ValueExtractionSynthesizer.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Exception.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fexceptions -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Exception.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/Exception.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Transaction.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Transaction.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/Transaction.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ASTTransformer.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ASTTransformer.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ASTTransformer.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/TransactionUnloader.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/TransactionUnloader.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/TransactionUnloader.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/Value.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinter.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinter.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ValuePrinter.cpp
[100%] Building CXX object interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinterSynthesizer.cpp.o
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /opt/gcc-4.9/bin/g++ -DCLING_INCLUDE_PATHS="/usr/local/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include:/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/…/include" -DCLING_VERSION=“ROOT_0.2~dev” -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/clang/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/cling/…/llvm/src/tools/clang/include -I/opt/root6/include -I/opt/root6/interpreter/llvm/src/include -I/opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/llvm/src/include -pipe -m64 -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fPIC -pthread -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-comment -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-missing-field-initializers -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wcast-qual -fno-strict-aliasing -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -O2 -DNDEBUG -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinterSynthesizer.cpp.o -c /opt/root6/root6_src/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter/ValuePrinterSynthesizer.cpp
[100%] Linking CXX static library …/…/…/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /data6/hduser/cmake-3.5.0-Linux-x86_64/bin/cmake -P CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/cmake_clean_target.cmake
cd /opt/root6/interpreter/cling/lib/Interpreter && /data6/hduser/cmake-3.5.0-Linux-x86_64/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/ar qc …/…/…/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/AutoSynthesizer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/AutoloadCallback.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ASTImportSource.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/BackendPasses.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/CheckEmptyTransactionTransformer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/CIFactory.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClangInternalState.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ClingPragmas.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclCollector.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DeclExtractor.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLibraryManager.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicLookup.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/DynamicExprInfo.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ForwardDeclPrinter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalExecutor.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalJIT.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/IncrementalParser.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Interpreter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InterpreterCallbacks.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/InvocationOptions.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/LookupHelper.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/NullDerefProtectionTransformer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/RequiredSymbols.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValueExtractionSynthesizer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Exception.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Transaction.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ASTTransformer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/TransactionUnloader.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/Value.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/clingInterpreter.dir/ValuePrinterSynthesizer.cpp.o
/usr/bin/ranlib …/…/…/llvm/src/lib/libclingInterpreter.a
make[2]: Leaving directory /opt/root6' [100%] Built target clingInterpreter make[1]: Leaving directory/opt/root6’
/data6/hduser/cmake-3.5.0-Linux-x86_64/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /opt/root6/CMakeFiles 0