Axes don't show up in the projection of a imported gdml geometry in eve

It’s in here

For convenient sake, I put my testing demo there too, which is Jingyu_demo/Display/EventDisplay.cxx

Thanks, got it … apparently there’s a problem with gcc-10 and master so I can’t llok at it now … I’ll build it at my work computer and then look at it tomorrow when I’m in the office.

Cheers,
Matevz

Hi, I figured it out :slight_smile: I’ll send you the changes shortly so you can try it out and then we can finalize the thing and get it in.

Cheers,
Matevz

I made a PR against your branch … this should now work ok. See comments there for what I had to add / fix.

Sorry for getting in you into so much trouble, I really thought it was going to be a simple project … it’s been a (too) long while since I’ve looked into low level details of projections :frowning:

Cheers,
Matevz

Very cool, I can see it working now !

I am reading the codes now and it is indeed more complicated than I thought. Thanks to your help, I have everything I need for my own project :smiley:

So I guess the next step is to clean up the repository and finalize it (and perhaps wait for your solution about prescale/displace), getting ready to make a pull request?

Thank you
Jingyu

Yes, I’ll review it one more time, scratch my head for as long as it takes and see what needs to be done :slight_smile:

Do you want me to make the final PR against the root repo or you want to do it yourself?

Cheers,
Matevz

If it’s fine with you, I would like to make the final PR, I’d like to go through this process and see how things work:)

Yes, sure … I’ll make another PR against your branch and then we can discuss what needs to be done on github … you’ll have to remove your example dir and we might choose to rebase your branch so it doesn’t have all the commits that are not relevant for others.

I’ll try to do it the coming week, you’re not in a hurry now, right?

Cheers,
Matevz

Ok, I see.
And not at all, just take your time.

Cheers.
Jingyu

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.