Dear root-friends,
I’m having some problem in compiling Garfroot
I successfully installed Garfield
but when I tried to compile garfroot I had many problems

I initially used the makefile in the Garfield HomePage

garfieldpp.web.cern.ch/garfieldp … file_linux

then I used the makefile in this thread

but the error I got is the following

afs/cern.ch/user/s/savrie/garfield//Library/libGarfield.a(magboltz.o): In function magboltz2_': magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x2cf): undefined reference to s_stop’
/afs/cern.ch/user/s/savrie/garfield//Library/libGarfield.a(magboltz.o): In function mixert_': magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x91b): undefined reference to s_copy’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1b70): undefined reference to s_copy' magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1e9a): undefined reference to s_wsfe’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1ee2): undefined reference to do_fio' magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1efd): undefined reference to do_fio’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1f18): undefined reference to do_fio' magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1f33): undefined reference to do_fio’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1f69): undefined reference to do_fio' /afs/cern.ch/user/s/savrie/garfield//Library/libGarfield.a(magboltz.o):magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1f9f): more undefined references to do_fio’ follow
/afs/cern.ch/user/s/savrie/garfield//Library/libGarfield.a(magboltz.o): In function mixert_': magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x1fa6): undefined reference to e_wsfe’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x2819): undefined reference to s_copy' magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x2cd4): undefined reference to s_copy’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x2d00): undefined reference to s_copy' magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x3127): undefined reference to s_copy’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x38c6): undefined reference to s_copy' /afs/cern.ch/user/s/savrie/garfield//Library/libGarfield.a(magboltz.o):magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0x4213): more undefined references to s_copy’ follow
/afs/cern.ch/user/s/savrie/garfield//Library/libGarfield.a(magboltz.o): In function readin_': magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0xb7b7): undefined reference to s_rsfe’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0xb7d1): undefined reference to do_fio' magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0xb7ef): undefined reference to do_fio’
magboltz-9.01.f:(.text+0xb80d): undefined reference to `do_fio’

any advices?Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.